Thursday, May 8, 2014

every day:)

2014.04.23
To day, I had cold. I feel so bad. When I went to school, I felt so tired. I think , yesterday was very cold. so, when I go to bed, I did not wear the "Futon". after all , I have cold now. today was part time job day, but I can not today. I want to job , because I want have some money. I'll go to my favorite artist's concert with my friend in May. so I need enough money. so I have to work more than now. but I should study English too. so I'm busy every day. But I like to go to school. so I don't feel tired every day.

2014.04.24
Today , I went to my friends house,because my friend was birthday,so I went to my friend's birthday party. It was very fun for me. I took a big cake, when I gave a cake to her, she was very excited. she said to us, " I had never experience to interesting my birthday." so I was very impressed for her. I thought, I want her to happy to supprise to birthday party next year.

2014.04.25
I went to movie alone, because I like to see movie alone. so, I always to think ,I want to concentrate to whatch to movie. but I like to go to movie with my friends, because I can spend a good time. so I thimk I like both way. I whatched to "terumaeromae". terumaeromae is about "onsen" story.it is very interested for me. I loughted this movie in movie thiater. I want to watch this movie.

                                                                                                                       ( 270words)

No comments:

Post a Comment