Thursday, May 15, 2014

My university Life

My university life is very interesting for me, because I have many many friends.
My friends is very unique, because my friends are enjoying there school life.

I like to studying English but, like to any other activities, for example ,go to bakery, go to part-time-job and go to KGU cafeteria. it is very interesting for KGUstudents.
My favorite spot is bakery . It is my healing spot in KGU. There are a lot of people.
I can listening to many music in the bakery. so when I went to bakery, my favorite music make me happy. so I like to go KGU bakery. 
 
Second, my part-time-job is very hard , but If I don't work, I can't spend happy school life, because I become can't eat foods. so I have to work my part-time-job.
I think university students is very busy and hard. but we should do any thing work, because we are students, so we have to study a lot of things to go out  community world.  Student is very hard, but I think the worker is harder than us(university students). So I think  we must not give up.

Third , I like KGU activity , for example freshman camp. there are a lot of english friends. so we can make many friends there. When I was freshman, I went to fresh man camp,I made many my frind. so I am enjoying my school life. I'll enjoy my school life . So I think , friends is very important for us. so I think we make friends as you can poshible, because If you not have friends, you feel sad. so I think I should make friends.

My school life is very interesting for me, and I want to meet any people. I'll try any thing in my school life.

(302words)

No comments:

Post a Comment