Friday, May 9, 2014

tomorrow will be excit for me :)

     I went to school in the afternoon. so I think some time , I want to enjoy some thing .
My schedule is busy in May, because I'll go to 4 live in May. It is very busy for me,but I am thinking, it is will be excited for me. I 'll go to live at tomorrow and sunday. this live is "BugLug".ther is very cool and interesting for me. this live hold at Dlum Be-1 at Fukuoka. so I'll go to Fukuoka with my friend Haruna. she is my high school friend. she likes visual rock too. so I like her .because, in my friend, generally hate visual rock. so I think she is understanding person. she is my important person. she live's in Minamata, so she is very inconvenience. because very far. live is generally held at Kumamoto or Fukuoka. she always come to Kumamoto by shinkansen, so she have to back her town eary. she said, "I want to live in Fukuoka soon." I think I want to live in Fukuoka.because, Fukuoka is very convenient for me. I can go to live low cost. I spend a lot of money to one live. so I dont have enough money now. I want to work part time job, but always my part time job suddenly. I hate my part time job. If I could don't have to work at my part time job, I don't work at part time job. But I have to do my part time job. because I should spend money to visual bands. so I think will not retair.



                                             (265words)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Misaki,

    Would you please add paragraph divisions to this post, where you change from one topic to the next (school, leisure, friends, work). That would make it MUCH easier to read and follow your train of thought.

    Cheers, PB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again,

    I'd also like to know where you got the photo in this post, and whether you have permission to use it. Please let me know right away by replying to this comment.

    Cheers, PB

    ReplyDelete