Wednesday, May 7, 2014

My G.W



     My Golden week is very very interested and excited for me. because,I went to live at "kumamoto Dlum Be-9"in May 3th. this artist is"Kodomodoragon" ther is very interesting and fiery zeal.
so, I love them. I went to them live with Narumi, Kimin  it was very excited for us .
I love this band's dlum and guiter. his name is "Cham"and "Yume" Cham is take mask on his head.
yume has kumamon. He is very cute than girl. so I love him. this live is very excited.
this band's  vocal is "hayato" he called " hayatoshi" by his fun. he is very cool . so I love him.
he is very well to blast for fun.  We act violently in live  house. I love live house.
My friend Narumi loves this band's bass,"men-men"he is very interesting, but he is not talkactive.
so, he is always laugh . but his smile is very cute. so I love too.
this band's guiter "kana" he is very narcissist. and he likes girls. but I think all of band man is likes girls, so I am not surppriseed. but he is interested for me and cute , so I love him.
I like to listen to them song's. in kodomodoragon's songs, my favorite song is "childrens Dope"
I bought them CD in April.  because, if I bought them CD, I can shake hands with ther.
so I bought. I love ther. I think I want to go them live with my friend's again.
other, I'll go to other 3 live's. so I am looking forward to go to live.
why don't you check "kodomodoragon"!!
I think we have to go them live's.

                                                                                                                   (  278words )

No comments:

Post a Comment