Thursday, January 22, 2015

I bought Pokemon !!

 
I bought this game " Pokemon " this game is the most poplar all over the world. this game is RPG RPG mean  roll playing game. Pokemon is a little difficult for many people,but that is very interesting for many people. so this game is loved by many people in Japan.
 
In new year day, I bought Pokemon and 3DS LL this game is very expencive for me, but I wanted to play pokemon as soon as posshible. so I bought that my 3DS color is red and black, so it is very cute . Almost 3DS is very expecive, but my 3DS is a little cheep so I was happy.
 
my favorite pokemon is Numakuro Numakuro is Kind of water creature. so he is very cute. I think he is the storongest in the pokemon world. I love him. Pokemon looks like very easy and this game is very easy to understand for child , but pokemon is difficult to understand pokemon worlds. but this game is very interesting for me.
I want to play this game more than now.
 
181 words

No comments:

Post a Comment