Thursday, January 22, 2015

my clean goods.

I bought clean goods. this is very cute. this name is cocoro. my room  is very good for me. my room is a little cute and I can sleep well. my friends say, your room is very interesting and good. so I want to go to your room. so my room is alittle famous in my friends. there are many manga and game in my room. so I can't study well. I want to buy my manga ,  but I think , my game is very expencive and my favorite game, so I can't  buy my manga nad game.

my friends say, your room is very usefull  because there are many game and manga , books PC. so I don't want to move your house.  I think so too. I always felt I dont want to move my room. so I almost, don't move my room. When I have to go to school and part time job, I am moving in my room. I always  watch  DVD in my room . it is very good for me.


177 words

No comments:

Post a Comment