Tuesday, January 20, 2015

my new house :)

I bought my house last year. my house is very pretty and beautiful. Now I live in domitry in KGU. domitry is very interesting because, there are many interesting my friends. domitry's friends is very interesting for me, but on the other hands I have to clean my flore so I didnot darty, but I have  to cleam my flore. my friends say " I want to go out this domitry, I don't want to clean my flore, because I dont use it ". so my friends always say I want to go out I want to go out..... my firiends and my domitry friends say this domitory is darty, so I don't want to clean my flore. I think so too, I don't want to clean my fore..
My new house is very beautiful and a little big. I will live there in March this year.  my domitry friends Narumi, her house is very near my house, my room is 4 fore, her flore is 3. so very very near.
My new house is green coler. so my room is kind to my eyes.

185 words

No comments:

Post a Comment