Thursday, January 22, 2015

Seijinshiki in my home town !!





1/11 is " Seijinshiki " in my home town.  Seijinshiki means cellebrate 20 years . this is my Kimono. it is very beautiful . my friends become very beautiful more than high school students. When I went to parma shop, there are many people there.  I thought , I don't hava friends, so I am boring, but one woman say hallo to me, this woman is my friend Haruna. I could not see her, because she become very beautiful . I was very surprised. my friend Nanami come to this shop,and talking with me and Haruna. we talked about many people become very beautiful. so we surprised that.

Us "seijinshiki" held at shiminnkaikann. there were many people there. there were my childhood friends in shiminnkaikann. so I was very excited for me. I tooked many pecture. it was very good. after the seijinshiki, I went to Izakaya and drunk with my  friends. so I was very excited and I had a very good time.

seijinshiki is the most poplar in Japan. so my grandmother said " I want to see your Kimono as soon as posshible " so I went to grandmother's house and looked at them. my grandmother was very happy.
so I become very happy that time. my mother said " I want to see your kimono to my mother " so seijinshiki is very impressed  for me.

230 words

No comments:

Post a Comment