Thursday, January 22, 2015

My spring vacation Plan 2015



 
My spring vacation coming soon . I am looking for word  to my spring vacation. because my spring vacation is very busy, because I will go to Tokyo and Fukuoka to enjoy v-rock . so I am looking for word to go to there. but my plan is very expensive, I don't have enough money now.so I have to work more than now.
 
I am working to Karaoke part time job. my part time job is very hard, because I have to run every time in Karaoke shop. I also brinng drinks and foods. that is very heavy so I always tired When I work to Karaoke. my spring vacation , I have to do any thing, for example, part time job and study hard more than now and I have to play with my friends. I have to go to trip with my friends. so I will very busy. In spring vacation, I will start to living on my own. so I will not spent much money, but I will play with my friends many time. because, that is my spring vacation.
 
My new hose is alittle far more than now house. In spring vacation , I will buy my bycicle. but I will buy very cheep bycicle. I want to ride my bycicle. that is very use full. I always walking to my part time job shop . It takes a lot of time.
 
In my spring vacation, I will go to v-rock live with my friend Kumamoto Nagasaki Fukuoka and Tokyo. it will be fun for me, but it takes much money. but I will work very hard more than now.
 
after the Tokyo's live, I will go to Tokyo disney land with my friends. I love disney land. When I go to disney land in high school for the fierst time. my disney land memory is very fantastic for me. so I felt I want  to go to disney land again. so in my spring vacation , I am looking for word to come my vacation.
 
next I will go to Onsen with my friends. we will go to Kurokawa Onsen in Kumamoto. this  Onsen is very cheep and very kind for students. so I am looking foe word to come my spring vacation 2015.
 
2th, I will go to v-rock live with my friends , please look at the picture, my ticket is very good nunber. so I am happy now. this live is very exciting every time. so I think my spring vacation as soon as come for me. 
my spring vacation will be fun for me. I will go to every where. for example, I will go to Kagoshima with my friend Nanami. so I am looking for word to go to Kagoshima. When I was high school student, I went to Kagoshima to enjoy the live Golden bomber,. it was very interesting for me.
 
Kagoshima is very famouse in Japan . for example, ash and Onsen Sakurajima. Kagoshima is very interesting for me to trip. my trip will be good for me. tion will be fun for me. I will go to every where. for example, I will go to Kagoshima with my friend Nanami. so I am looking for word to go to Kagoshima. When I was high school student, I went to Kagoshima to enjoy the live Golden bomber,. it was very interesting for me.
 
Kagoshima is very famouse in Japan . for example, ash and Onsen Sakurajima. Kagoshima is very interesting for me to trip. my trip will be good for me. I will go to every where for shinkansen. shinkansen is very expencive for students. I don't like car and air plane. so I have to ride a shinkanshen . my mother said shinkanshen is very expencive , but thair  very bad for me.
 
636 words
 


No comments:

Post a Comment